What is not Covered?
1. Factors beyond the Manufacturer’s Control
- Repair and adjustments required as a result of misuse (i.e. racing, over revving, overloading, and/or similar severe/improper usage), negligence, modification, alteration, tampering, disconnection, improper adjustment and/or accidents are not covered.
- Repairs done by outside of authorized Toyota Dealers/Service Centers or unauthorized personnel, use of add-on parts, materials not supplied or approved by Toyota and the use of non-genuine parts, non-genuine chemicals, and/or non-genuine accessories are not covered.
- Cosmetics or surface corrosion from stone chips and/or scratched in the paint is not covered.
- Damages and/or surface corrosion problems due to the environment such as acid rain, airborne fall-out (i.e chemicals, tree sap, etc.), salt, hail, windstorms, lightning,floods, or other acts or nature (i.e. animal infestation, rat bites, etc.), acts of terrorism or war, and the like are not covered.
- Radio and wireless key system (i.e. smart entry/ start, wireless door lock, etc.) malfunction due to interferences in specific areas are not covered.
2. MAINTENANCE is at Owner’s Expense
- Labor, parts and/or consumable items for maintenance services such as engine tune-up, air-conditioning system, cooling and fuel system cleaning, emission adjustments, linkage, brakes and clutch adjustment, carbon and sludge removal, wheel alignment, tire balancing, and drive belt adjustment shall be at Owner’s expense.
- The replacement of normal maintenance and/or consumable parts such as spark plugs, drive belts, lamp bulbs, fuses, filters, lubricants, wiper blade and rubber, transmitter battery, worn brake pads and lining, or worn clutch linings and fluids shall be at Owner’s expense.
3. Normal Noise, Vibration and Deterioration
- Normal noise, vibration, wear, tear, and deterioration such as discoloration, fading, deformation, blur and fabric discoloration is not covered.
4. Lack of Maintenance or Use of Incorrect Fuel, Oil or Lubricants
- Repairs and adjustments caused by improper/lack of maintenance or the use of fluids other than the fluids recommended by Toyota.
5. Altered Mileage
- Failure of a vehicle on which the odometer mileage has been altered and changed so that the vehicle mileage cannot be readily ascertained is not covered.
6. Additional / Extra Expenses
- Incidental or consequential damages such as telephone calls, loss of time, inconvenience, commercial loss and vehicle towing are not covered.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICES
Bring your Toyota vehicle to Toyota San Jose Del Monte, Bulacan Service Department in order to obtain warranty service. Look for a Service Advisor and present your vehicle’s warranty booklet for eligibility and the vehicle for the confirmation of the defect.